Collection of your personal information
Described below are situations in which personal information is collected and the purposes for which it is collected. “Personal Information” is any information that can be used to identify an individual, and may include, but is not limited to, name, email address, postal or other physical address, credit or debit card number, title, information generated from use of our Products, and other information required to provide a Product, deliver a product, or carry out a transaction you have requested. Some of the reasons we collect your Personal Information may include:
- account registration
- use of certain Product features
- generating reports based on information collected from use of our Products
- requesting service and support for our Products and providing such support
- placing transactions or orders
- billing and collecting payments for our Products
- registering for newsletter subscriptions
- customizing the advertising and content you see
- Types of Information Collected
- Personal Information Collected. In order for you to access the services that we offer via our site, we may require you to provide us with information that is specific to you and identifies you personally (collectively, “Personal Information”). Personal Information may include: (i) User Data (such as your name, mailing and email addresses); (ii) Financial Data (such as credit card and account numbers); and (iii) Demographic Data (such as address and zip code). If you communicate with us by e-mail or otherwise complete online forms, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information.
2. Uses of Personal Information Collected
- We may use User Data to send you information about our company or our products or services, or to contact you when necessary. We do not use any of your Financial Data, except in connection with providing you the services offered via our site or our company (Smart Clinic, LLC). We may use your Demographic Data to customize and tailor your use of our services.
3. Sharing of Personal Information
We respect your privacy and do not share any User Data, Financial Data or Demographic Data with advertisers or other third parties. We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
4. Protection of Your personal information.
We will only store your email address or mobile phone number collected from the Site. The User voluntarily provides this information. When We request that the User enter sensitive information, the information is encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software or other security protocol, which encrypts the information you input.
5. User Choice Regarding Collection, Use and Distribution of Personal Information
You may choose not to provide us with any Personal Information. In such an event, you will not be able to access and use those portions of our site that require your Personal Information.
6. Confidentiality and Security of Personal Information
7. User Ability to Access, Update and Correct Personal Information
In order to ensure that all of your Personal Information is correct and up-to-date, you may login, review and edit your Personal Information at any time.
8. Lost or Stolen Information
You must promptly notify us if your user name or password is lost, stolen or used without permission. In such an event, we will cancel that user name or password and update our records accordingly.
10. Your Acceptance of these Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.