Smart Clinic is excited about its upcoming new webinar on Tuesday, March 31 at 11:30am PT to discuss the importance of measuring patient satisfaction. We’ll also examine current tools for measuring satisfaction and explore how mHealth tools can become an integral part of future best practices.
Presented by leading gastroenterologist, and Smart Clinic CEO Paul Berggreen, this free webinar will discuss how measuring patient satisfaction is a key factor in helping healthcare providers optimize their clinical care – and ensure reimbursement for services.
Viewers of the webinar will learn why:
- The patient care experience is broadly recognized as a core element of health care and a good experience is closely related with clinical quality and processes of care.
- mHealth can make the patient satisfaction survey process much easier and more cost effective, leading to higher response rates.
- mHealth can combine surveys with other tools for a holistic digital experience that connects directly to your office. Measuring total experience is much more valuable than assigning a 1-10 number to satisfaction.
- Healthcare is changing and providers who can fully measure and prove their patient satisfaction scores will do better – in terms of financial success and the improved outcomes of their patients.
You can also catch archived versions of our previous webinars here:
- Breaking Through the Limitations of Patient Compliance
- The Hidden Costs of Inadequate Patient Procedure Prep
And if you’re curious about what Smart Clinic can do for your practice’s patient satisfaction survey process – sign up for a demonstration today!